Kirribilli Club is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Bar and Functions Staff
- The Kirribilli Club is looking for experienced bar & functions staff to join our fun and exciting team.
- You will need to have relevant experience in your field as well as exceptional customer service skills. You will also need an eye for detail, the ability to work nights and weekends and the desire to work as part of a strong team.
- Bar staff applying should have a good working knowledge of wines and cocktails as well as a positive and fun attitude.
- Functions staff will need relevant experience in cocktail & banqueting events, meetings & conferences, a proactive & can-do attitude, exceptional communication skills and a friendly personality.
- In return, you will receive excellent rates of pay and conditions and the chance to work at one of Sydney’s premier event venues.
- Current RSA/RCG qualifications are essential.
If you would like to be part of the team here at the club, please fill out the Job Application Form below or download and fax the Employment Application Form to us on (02) 9955 3755 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you.