Kirribilli Club is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Senior Supervisor Restaurant & Bar
About the role
Kirribilli Club is seeking a senior supervisor for the restaurant, bar and cafe who is able to provide highest level of customer service to our members & their guests, whilst working as a team to ensure efficiency & productivity in the workplace. When dealing with customers the right candidate must always be polite & accommodating, listen attentively, and carry out tasks efficiently & professionally.
Lavender by the Bay Restaurant is situated at one of Sydney’s Beautiful and Amazing View with its location in Kirribilli overlooking the waters and Sydney Harbour.
We are seeking for reliable candidates that is willingly and happy to join our talented team here at The Kirribilli Club as a Senior Restaurant Supervisor on a full-time basis. RSA/RCG is required and Hospitality Experience on a supervisory level is a must.
Key selling points
- Full time position.
- Friendly and supportive team environment
- Working for established busy business
To be considered for this role you will:
- Hold a current RSA & RCG competency card.
- Be well groomed and have a focus on providing great customer service.
- Be available to work a flexible roster including days, nights and weekend shifts.
- Work well within a team environment.
- Have an eye for detail and be able to take initiative
- MUST have full availability
- Customer Service: 3 years (Preferred), with at least 1 year in a supervisory role
Bar and Functions Staff
- The Kirribilli Club is looking for experienced bar & functions staff to join our fun and exciting team.
- You will need to have relevant experience in your field as well as exceptional customer service skills. You will also need an eye for detail, the ability to work nights and weekends and the desire to work as part of a strong team.
- Bar staff applying should have a good working knowledge of wines and cocktails as well as a positive and fun attitude.
- Functions staff will need relevant experience in cocktail & banqueting events, meetings & conferences, a proactive & can-do attitude, exceptional communication skills and a friendly personality.
- In return, you will receive excellent rates of pay and conditions and the chance to work at one of Sydney’s premier event venues.
- Current RSA/RCG qualifications are essential.
If you would like to be part of the team here at the club, please fill out the Job Application Form below or download and fax the Employment Application Form to us on (02) 9955 3755 or email to email@example.com. Thank you.