Located in leafy Lavender Bay just 6 minutes stroll from Milsons Point train station, the Kirribilli Club has two levels of parking and a courtesy bus for members and guests.
11 Harbourview Crescent
Lavender Bay NSW 2060
PO Box 565 Milsons Point 1565
Phone (02) 9955 2245
Fax (02) 9955 3755
For any table bookings in the restaurant, please click here to contact Watergrill Restaurant directly.
- Monday & Tuesday – Closed throughout August & September
- Wednesday & Thursday – 11 am to 10 pm*
- Friday – 11 am to 12 am*
- Saturday – 10 am to 12 am*
- Sunday – 10 am to 10 pm
* Club closing times will vary between 10pm and midnight depending on the level of patronage.
How to get here
The Kirribilli Club is just a short stroll from Milsons Point train station. Take the Alfred Street exit from Milsons Point train station, head north along Alfred Street and turn left at the roundabout which is Lavender Street. Make your way down the hill and turn left at Harbourside Crescent. Kirribilli Club is situated on the left-hand side of 11 Harbourview Crescent, directly opposite “Wendy’s Garden”.
Kirribilli Club has 65 car spaces available, located on Basement Levels 1 and 2. The car spaces are available on a “first come, first served” basis and cannot be reserved.
- Turn left just past the entrance to the Club (11 Harbourview Crescent), you will see the car park sign.
- The car park is a ticket in and a ticket out system, so all you need to do is press the button on your way in and a ticket will be printed, and the boom gate will open.
- Keep your ticket with you, and please be sure to pay and have it validated at Reception before leaving the Club.
- Casual parking is strictly not permitted at any time.
Car Parking Rates
|1 year membership||$8.40 per car per day|
|5 year membership||$7.20 per car per day|
|10 year membership and Perpetual Membership||$6.00 per car per day|
|Non-members/Temporary visitors||$12.00 per car per day|
|Overnight car parking flat rate for members and non-members||$30.00 Must vacate car space prior to 12noon or additional fees apply|
- Free Courtesy Bus services are available to all our club members and guests.
- Courtesy bus runs every hour from 5.30 pm from Monday to Saturday and from 4.30 pm (except 5.30 pm) on Sunday till close.
- Courtesy Bus routes are essentially within a 5km radius of the Kirribilli Club.
- For bookings and further information, please see our reception team or call 02 9955 2245
Entry Rules and Regulations
Becoming a member of The Kirribilli Club is easy. Simply visit the Club, complete an application form and present identification for proof of age and residential address. From just $10, you too can enjoy all the benefits of being a financial member of The Kirribilli Club.
Visitors & Members Guests
If you not a member of The Kirribilli Club, visiting the Club is easy. To gain entry to the Club you can be:
- Signed in by a member
- Show proof of residence outside a 5km radius of the Club (eg: Drivers Licence, Photo ID Card, Pension Card, etc)
- Show proof of Membership with an affiliated Club (eg another RSL Club)
For any table bookings in the restaurant,
please click here to contact Watergrill Restaurant directly.