1. What time does the club open?
The Club opens at 10 am daily Monday to Sunday including the Sunset Café and closes approx. 10 pm daily. Watergrill Restaurant opens 12noon for lunch and 6 pm for dinner, however, a limited menu is available between lunch and dinner in the Watergrill Restaurant via the U Bar.
2. Are there dress regulations?
Yes. To ensure the comfort and respect of all members and guests a dress code of smart casual attire has been put in place.
- We ask that hats and caps are removed upon entry to the club as a mark of respect.
- Singlet shirts are deemed inappropriate at any time throughout the day. T-shirts or collared shirts must be worn at all times.
- Please download the Dress Regulations poster.
3. How much does it cost to park at the club?
Our car park is available only to patrons physically using the clubs facilities, and we do not allow patrons to park and go elsewhere. Our parking cost is $12 for Non-Members, and Members receive a 30 – 50% discount off the $12 rate.
4. Is there car parking available at the club?
Yes – the Club has 65 car spaces available on the Basement Levels 1 and 2.
5. What height restrictions do you have in your car park?
Our car park has a height restriction of 2.1 meters, so cars in excess of that will need to find alternate on-street parking on Harbourview Crescent or the adjacent streets near Lavender Street.
6. What train station is the closest?
Milsons Point train station is the closest and is a short 7 min walk around the block via Alfred Street & then Lavender Street.
7. Do I need to join as a member to visit your club?
We are an RSL (Returned Services League) Club and are governed by the NSW Registered Clubs ACT 1976. This means that anyone that resides within our 5km radius must become a member, be a guest of a member of our club or be a member of another RSL club and have their RSL membership card present. Our map & radius can be located on our website so you can see if your address falls within this zone.
8. How much does membership cost?
Our club membership costs just $10 for one calendar year, and we can join you up on the spot as long as you have some identification present at the time of joining. Members then receive a complimentary beverage to enjoy, discounts at the bars and café as well as car parking discounts.
9. Can I become a member if I live outside the 5km zone?
Yes – by all means, come along and enjoy the Club’s facilities.
10. Can I get one membership for my family?
Unfortunately, this is not possible. Memberships are based on individual applications only.
11. Can I book a table in the Wategrill Restaurant?
Yes, however, Watergrill restaurant policy limits bookings being made for groups of 8 or more only.
12. What are other food options there?
The Sunset Café provides a café style menu including sweet and savory pastries, desserts, sandwiches, pies, and quiches.
13. Are children welcome?
Definitely, welcome to our family Club environment. We provide coloring in books in the Watergrill Bistro and amusement games to keep the very young ones occupied while Mum & Dad enjoy a quiet lunch or dinner. We just ask that children are supervised by a parent or guardian at all times while on Club premises and walk, not run during their visit the Club.
14. Terms & conditions for the 2:1 meal vouchers at the Watergrill
- • Not valid public holidays, Mother’s Day.
• Not valid after 4 pm Friday & Saturday.
• Not valid before 6 pm Sundays.
- • Valid from 1st May 2018 to 31st August 2018
• The value of the free meal is to a maximum value of the main meal purchased.
• Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion.
• Not transferable or redeemable for cash, no change given.
• Membership points cannot be used to purchase a meal.
• 1 voucher per member will be valid for the entire month displayed on the ticket.
• Voucher can only be used by the member whose name will be displayed on the voucher.
• Lost Membership cards can be replaced for $5.