Every bottle of Moet purchased puts you in the draw to win 2 tickets for the exclusive Kirribilli Club New Year’s Event.
Terms & Conditions:
The promotional period begins on Friday, 23rd November 2018 and concludes at 11 pm AEST on Thursday, 20th December 2018. Entries exclude management and other employees of the promoter, event partner and any agencies, firms and/or companies (and their immediate families), who are directly associated with the “promotion”. The promoter will be contacted via phone and/ or email, notifying them of the prize they win through this promotion. If the winner is not able to be contacted within 24 hours via the contact details provided they will forfeit and the prize will be redrawn.
The prize on offer includes:
- 2 Seats for the Kirribilli Club New Year’s Eve Dinner
- Amazing fireworks display & beautiful views of the iconic Sydney Harbour Bridge
- 3 Live Bands across 3 levels
- 3 Course decadent menu (entree, main & dessert – alternate serve ) + tea & coffee
- 5 Hour Deluxe beverage package (sparkling, white & red wines, two bottled beers, soft drinks, juices & mineral water)
Responsible Service of Alcohol applies
We do not allow anyone under the age of 18 on the premises for this event
This promotion is not intended for minors.
- To enter the draw, you have to purchase a bottle of Moet & Chandon from either the Kirribilli Club U Bar or Sports Bar and fill in your details on a copy of the receipt
- The Winner will be drawn from an automated random system.
- If the winner cannot be contacted within 24hours via the contact details provided they will forfeit and the prize will be redrawn.
- If entries are found to be obtained in a fraudulent manner, these will be deemed ineligible entries and will be excluded from participating in the draw.
- Entries are not transferable.
- Kirribilli Club will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss), or for personal injury suffered or sustained as a result of partaking in the promotion, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- Entrants must be 18 years of age or over and may be required to produce an acceptable form of identification to claim prizes.
- Seat allocation will be selected by the event organiser and winner may share a table with other guests
- The decision of the Management is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The prize is not transferable and/or exchangeable.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and the identification of entrants. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant for tampering with the entry process or for participation which is not in accordance with these conditions of entry.
- The Promoter reserves the right to vary these terms and conditions at any time prior to the draw.
- If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned cancelled event, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion.
- Entry is the acknowledgment that the entrant agrees to the above terms and conditions.