We are excited to welcome back our cherished members and guests.
The Kirribilli Club values the health and wellbeing of all patrons, therefore will be following the NSW Government health orders, strictly enforcing the following to ensure your safety:
At 70% vaccination rate
- Club and floor capacity limits are set to 1 person per 4 square metres
- All guests must check in on arrival
- Sanitising stations on entry and throughout the premises
- Clear cleaning protocols and schedules
- All staff are fully vaccinated and will be wearing masks throughout the club
- Maximum 20 people per booking
- Guests must be wearing a mask whilst not eating and drinking
- Guests must be seated whilst drinking
As per the NSW Public Health Order, we can only allow members and guests that are double vaccinated into the Club. Proof of your vaccination certificate is required upon entry. Unfortunately we will be unable to allow entry to the Club without this certificate.
There will be further easing of restrictions once the 80% fully vaccinated rate is achieved, once this occurs we will update you accordingly.
Monday – Sunday – 11am till 10pm
*Club closing times will vary between 10 pm and midnight depending on the level of patronage.