Terms & Conditions
This promotion is for each of the Grand Final games which will be held on:
∙ AFL – Sat 29th September 2018
∙ NRL – Sun 30th September 2018
The promotional period begins on Thursday 20th September 2018 and concludes at 1.00pm AEST on Tuesday 25th September 2018. Entries exclude management and other employees of the Promoter, Event Partner and any agencies, firms and/or companies (and their immediate families), who are directly associated with the “Promotion”. The promoter will be contacted via social media, notifying them of the prize they win through this promotion. If the winner is not able to be contacted within 24 hours via the contact details provided they will forfeit and the prize will be redrawn.
The prize on offer includes:
- Seats for you and 7 mates in prime position
- 4 hot platters of complimentary food during the game
- A $250 bar tab (Any additional beverages or food items can be purchased at an extra cost once the $250 Bar TAB has been reached)
- Responsible Service of Alcohol applies
This promotion is not intended for minors.
- To enter, you must share the Best Seat’s Post on your Facebook or Instagram timeline, TAG 7 of your mates and the Kirribilli Club. You have to write which game do you prefer: NRL or AFL.
- We will draw names out from an automated random system.
- If the winner cannot be contacted within 24hours via the contact details provided they will forfeit and the prize will be redrawn.
- If entries are found to be obtained in a fraudulent manner, these will be deemed ineligible entries and will be excluded from participating in the draw.
- Entries are not transferable.
- Kirribilli Club will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss), or for personal injury suffered or sustained as a result of partaking in the promotion, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- Entrants must be 18 years of age or over and may be required to produce an acceptable form of identification to claim prizes.
- Winning participants will be required by law to adhere to club rules and policy’s and required to sign in on entry.
- The decision of the Management is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The prize is not transferable and/or exchangeable.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and the identification of entrants. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant for tampering with the entry process or for participation which is not in accordance with these conditions of entry.
- The Promoter reserves the right to vary these terms and conditions at any time prior to the draw.
- If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned cancelled games, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion.
- Entry is the acknowledgment that the entrant agrees to the above terms and conditions.